Rainbow Bookshelf Tour

Friday 14 March 2014

Looks like I owe you all another apology for the lack of posts again. I truly am sorry, but I can explain! College has kept me really busy and although I have been reading I haven't been reviewing or writing much, and I haven't had much inspiration for posts. I know you've heard this all before and it's a pathetic excuse, but it's true and I'm sorry.

But don't worry! I do plan on posting more regularly again in summer - but it will most likely one post every couple of weeks, let's be real here. Once my exams are done and I've got plenty of time off I should be able to come up with some ideas for posts. Should being the keyword in that sentence.

Enough of that, though, because I do actually have a post for you today. I had a sudden urge (and a lot of spare time) to re-organise my bookcases and, well... this happened.



Yeah, I actually took all the books off their shelves, grouped them into colours, and then put them back on in (a kind of) rainbow order. It was fun - if you're the type of person who enjoys organising - and it managed to kill the better part of an hour.

Here are some close ups, because I know you're dying to see the order I put them in. (It was mainly based on height, not colour, if you care.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought or an opinion? I'd love to hear it.

design by amanda inez