December Read-a-Thons

Friday 8 December 2017

It's been a while since I took part in a read-a-thon so why not try to tackle two this month?

The first read-a-thon I'd like to have a go at over the Christmas holidays is the Tackle That TBR read-a-thon. I'll be treating this very casually, as I'd like to focus more on the tasks for the second read-a-thon I plan on taking part on, but I have still compiled a separate TBR. Why? Because apparently juggling all the uni work I'm behind on with one list of books just isn't enough for me. (Although if any of these count towards the other read-a-thon you can bet I'll be taking advantage of that.)
And secondly, I'll be trying my best at #ReadersCrossing, hosted by Aentee at Read at Midnight. All the info can be found here, and it looks like it's going to be fun!
For this read-a-thon I'll be falling the Natural path first purely because that's the style I set my camp up in on the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp app. Hopefully I'll be able to get to some of the side challenges and other paths, but my main focus will be on the following:

Set in your country: Solitaire by Alice Oseman
Yellow cover: I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
A classic: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Animal on the cover: Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland
Set in the wilderness: A Hippo Banquet by Mary Kingsley

Are you taking part in any read-a-thons this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought or an opinion? I'd love to hear it.

design by amanda inez