End of 2014 Read-a-Thon: Day 3

Monday 22 December 2014

December 22nd
Spell it out

I've finished The Young Elites! That's book one complete and 275 pages read (I read 80 pages of it before the read-a-thon started). Next, I picked up Linger by Maggie Stiefvater because I've been meaning to read that since last Christmas. I managed to read about 100 pages of it last night, so I'm off to a good start.

As for today's challenge, I didn't think I would take part in it, but I've given it my best go. I chose the word SNOW because it's short and easy. Well, not so much easy, as it did take me a while to hunt down books starting with the correct letters. Despite that, I managed it and here are the books I chose:


Savage Wolverine - Frank Cho
Needful Things - Stephen King
The Ocean at the End of the Lane - Neil Gaiman
We Were Liars - E. Lockhart

2 comments:

  1. i'm going to participate in this! i'm excited, i've never done a read-a-thon before!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! This is my first read-a-thon too and so far it's going well. :)

      Delete

Got a thought or an opinion? I'd love to hear it.

design by amanda inez