End of 2014 Read-a-Thon: Day 7

Friday 26 December 2014

December 26th

I apologise for the lack of post yesterday, but I was so caught up in everything going on I didn't get the chance to blog, and honestly, it was a nice little break to just celebrate Christmas with my family. 

Although I didn't take part in yesterday's little challenge, I did manage to read 245 pages, which was all of Every You, Every Me by David Levithan, and on Christmas Eve I finished Psycho by Robert Bloch, which adds 185 pages to my total.

I'm also not participating in today's challenge as I have a lot of plans for the day (Boxing Day sales!), but I'll be back tomorrow for my second day of hosting. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought or an opinion? I'd love to hear it.

design by amanda inez